Next year’s calendar features a range of New Zealand landscapes captured during my travels over the past year or so from Cape Reinga in Northland to Fiordland’s Milford Sound. Get inspiration for your next kiwi adventure or share our amazing backyard with family and friends overseas.
The 2021 calendar is an A4 landscape format and is wire-bound to ensure it hangs flat. It opens up to slightly larger than A3 (420mm x 297mm). The cover is printed on high quality 300 gsm stock and each photo is printed in full colour on 150 gsm silk matte paper. It’s printed right here in Canterbury so every calendar purchased is supporting local NZ businesses.
Calendars include the following design features:
- A little story about each image.
- Moon phases for each month.
- New Zealand public holiday and regional anniversary dates.
- New Zealand school holiday dates (as published by the Ministry of Education)
- Plenty of room to make your own notes and reminders of important events, anniversaries and birthdays.
Ordering & Delivery Information
One final run about to be printed – only pre-purchased orders will be filled. Orders close Sunday 10 January and will be dispatched once printed..
Delivery to most NZ addresses is by tracked courier (NZ Post standard mail service will be used for certain destinations).
International orders will be sent via NZ Post Airmail and attract a shipping charge of $10 (Australia) and $20 (Rest of the World).