Explore a diverse range of Canterbury landscapes with my 2023 calendar featuring scenes that I’ve photographed over the past year. Get inspiration for your next kiwi adventure or share these amazing images with family and friends overseas.
The 2023 calendar is an A4 landscape format and is wire-bound to ensure it hangs flat. It opens up to slightly larger than A3 (420mm x 297mm). The cover is printed on high quality 300 gsm stock and each photo is printed in full colour on 150 gsm silk matte paper.
Calendars include the following features:
- A short story about each image.
- Moon phases for each month.
- New Zealand public holiday and regional anniversary dates.
- New Zealand school holiday dates (as published by the Ministry of Education)
- Plenty of room to make your own notes and reminders of important events, anniversaries and birthdays.
I’m proud to support local kiwi businesses and these calendars are printed right here in Canterbury by a local printer.
Ordering & Delivery Information
Calendars will be available for shipping by late October.
Shipping (New Zealand)
Flat rate of $7.50. Delivery to most NZ addresses is by a tracked courier service (NZ Post’s standard mail service will be used for certain destinations including rural deliveries).
Orders to Australia will be sent via NZ Post as International Parcels and attract shipping charges as follows:
- 1 calendar: $14
- Additional calendars: $2 ea
Shipping (Rest of the World)
International orders (to destinations other than Australia) will be sent via NZ Post as International Parcels and attract shipping charges as follows:
- 1 calendar: $27
- Additional calendars: $5 ea