About the Photograph
The most gorgeous early morning light falls across the Marlborough Sounds. I captured this view from the flight deck window of a Q300 as we were flying just north of Nelson. Pepin Island is at the lower-right of frame. The landscape fades towards the top of the image where Cloudy Bay and Cook Strait separate the South Island from the North Island.
About this Limited Edition
- Edition of 25
- Media: Canson Infinity Rag Photographique (matte finish) 310 gsm cotton paper using Canon Lucia Pro archival pigment-based inks
- Print is hand-signed and numbered
- Includes hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity
Photographic prints of this image will only be available in this limited edition. I do reserve the right to use the image for other purposes for example: calendars, books, greeting cards, postcards and other items of a similar nature.
Image size: 21″ x 14″ (533mm x 355mm) printed on A2
Your print will also include an additional white space border to allow for easy handling during the framing process.
A ready-to-hang solution for you to enjoy your photograph straight away. Framed photographs are presented in a classic 30mm wide timber frame made in New Zealand. White or Black frames are available. The photograph is mounted using archival quality materials including a neutrally-coloured bevelled mat (up to 3″ wide) made from Bainbridge Alphamat Artcare 4-ply matboard in Spanish White (8463) and 5mm acid-free foamboard. Conservation Clear glass is used to frame the work and is rated to 99% UV protection. Museum Glass which offers both a high level of UV protection and anti-reflective properties is available upon request for an additional charge.
Completed frame size (approximate) includes the print, mat overlay and frame and gives a useful guide for checking a framed piece will fit into your desired space:
- 29.5″ x 22.75″ (749mm x 578mm)
Shipping and Handling
- As each print is personally printed by Mike White and frames are made to order, please allow up to 3 weeks for dispatch. If you require your order to be completed urgently, please contact Mike directly to discuss options.
- Prints will be shipped flat in an archival sleeve between layers of sturdy, protective board.
- Framed artworks can only be shipped in New Zealand and will be packaged with multiple layers of bubble-wrap and heavy-duty corrugated card to ensure safe arrival.
- All packages are shipped with a tracked courier service.
- Free shipping within New Zealand applies to all orders.