I just love the soft colours of a dawn sky. A number of jetties line the southern shore of Lake Alexandrina and I chose this one with its lengths of timber extending out into the lake, encouraging the viewer to consider the mountains in the far distance before finding the crescent moon hanging above the whole scene. It’s moments like this that make the cold, early wake-up calls so worthwhile.
- Small: 5″ x 7″ / 127mm x 178mm
- Medium: 8″ x 12″ / 203mm x 305mm
- Large: 12″ x 18″ / 305mm x 457mm
This above sizes describe the dimensions of the printed image. Small prints are mounted within an 8″ x 10″ mat (203mm x 254mm). Medium and large prints will also include an additional white space border to allow for easy handling during the framing process.
About this Open Edition
- Media: Canson Infinity Rag Photographique 310 gsm cotton paper using Canon Lucia Pro pigment-based inks.
- Small prints come mounted with an 8″x10″ mat.
- Medium and large prints are hand-signed and include a hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Shipping and Handling
- Small and medium prints will be shipped flat between layers of protective board.
- Large prints will be carefully rolled and placed inside a protective postal tube.
- Shipped with a tracked courier service.
- Free shipping within New Zealand for orders at or above $99.