I chose a monochrome presentation of this classic scene as the early morning light gives a real sense of depth while viewing Mount Taranaki from the Pouakai Tarns. It’s as though the mountain has been chiselled and carved by a skilled craftsman into the majestic form it displays today.
- Small: 5″ x 7″ / 127mm x 178mm
- Medium: 8″ x 12″ / 203mm x 305mm
- Large: 12″ x 18″ / 305mm x 457mm
This above sizes describe the dimensions of the printed image. Small prints are mounted within an 8″ x 10″ mat (203mm x 254mm). Medium and large prints will also include an additional white space border to allow for easy handling during the framing process.
About this Open Edition
- Media: Canson Infinity Rag Photographique 310 gsm cotton paper using Canon Lucia Pro pigment-based inks.
- Small prints come mounted with an 8″x10″ mat.
- Medium and large prints are hand-signed and include a hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Shipping and Handling
- Small and medium prints will be shipped flat between layers of protective board.
- Large prints will be carefully rolled and placed inside a protective postal tube.
- Shipped with a tracked courier service.
- Free shipping within New Zealand for orders at or above $99.