On an early mid-winter evening, the stars of the Milky Way rise above the eastern horizon forming a magnificent backdrop to Tekapo’s Church of the Good Shepherd – one of New Zealand’s most popular visitor attractions. The brightest light is that of Jupiter – our solar system’s largest planet.
- Small: 7″ x 5″ / 127mm x 178mm
- Medium: 12″ x 8″ / 203mm x 305mm
- Large: 18″ x 12″ / 305mm x 457mm
This above sizes describe the dimensions of the printed image. Small prints are mounted within an 8″ x 10″ mat (203mm x 254mm). Medium and large prints will also include an additional white space border to allow for easy handling during the framing process.
About this Open Edition
- Media: Canson Infinity Platine Fibre Rag 310 gsm cotton paper with satin finish using Canon Lucia Pro pigment-based inks.
- Small prints come mounted with an 8″x10″ mat.
- Medium and large prints are hand-signed and include a hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Shipping and Handling
- Small and medium prints will be shipped flat between layers of protective board.
- Large prints will be carefully rolled and placed inside a protective postal tube.
- Shipped with a tracked courier service.
- Free shipping within New Zealand for orders at or above $99.