I’m not sure I could pick a favourite among New Zealand’s many waterfalls but there’s no doubt that Purakaunui Falls in the Catlins would easily make any shortlist. A short bush walk leads you to the beautiful three-tiered falls that are one of this country’s most photographed natural sights. I enjoy spending time at these falls, looking for different compositions as well as the classic shots – each visit shows the falls in different states depending on weather and recent rainfall.
- Small: 7″ x 5″ / 127mm x 178mm
- Medium: 12″ x 8″ / 203mm x 305mm
- Large: 18″ x 12″ / 305mm x 457mm
This above sizes describe the dimensions of the printed image. Small prints are mounted within an 8″ x 10″ mat (203mm x 254mm). Medium and large prints will also include an additional white space border to allow for easy handling during the framing process.
About this Open Edition
- Media: Canson Infinity Rag Photographique 310 gsm cotton paper using Canon Lucia Pro pigment-based inks.
- Small prints come mounted with an 8″x10″ mat.
- Medium and large prints are hand-signed and include a hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Shipping and Handling
- Small and medium prints will be shipped flat between layers of protective board.
- Large prints will be carefully rolled and placed inside a protective postal tube.
- Shipped with a tracked courier service.
- Free shipping within New Zealand for orders at or above $99.