A golden start to the day as the Sun rises above the Pacific Ocean. At certain times of the year, the Sun rises behind the rocky islets (named ‘The Nuggets’ for their resemblance to gold nuggets) far below. With moody skies overhead, a patch of clear sky to the east allowed golden sunlight to stream through and light the headland.
- Small: 7″ x 5″ / 127mm x 178mm
- Medium: 12″ x 8″ / 203mm x 305mm
- Large: 18″ x 12″ / 305mm x 457mm
This above sizes describe the dimensions of the printed image. Small prints are mounted within an 8″ x 10″ mat (203mm x 254mm). Medium and large prints will also include an additional white space border to allow for easy handling during the framing process.
About this Open Edition
- Media: Canson Infinity Rag Photographique 310 gsm cotton paper using Canon Lucia Pro pigment-based inks.
- Small prints come mounted with an 8″x10″ mat.
- Medium and large prints are hand-signed and include a hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Shipping and Handling
- Small and medium prints will be shipped flat between layers of protective board.
- Large prints will be carefully rolled and placed inside a protective postal tube.
- Shipped with a tracked courier service.
- Free shipping within New Zealand for orders at or above $99.