Viewing & photographing the Southern Lights from New Zealand requires a lot of things to come together and no small amount of luck. There have been few such opportunities in 2021, however I did manage a peek when the clouds cleared for a few brief minutes
during the Autumn Equinox.
- Small: 7″ x 5″ / 178mm x 127mm
- Medium: 12″ x 8″ / 305mm x 203mm
- Large: 112″ x 8″ / 457mm x 305mm
This above sizes describe the dimensions of the printed image. Small prints are mounted within a 10″ x 8″ mat (254mm x 203mm). Medium and large prints will also include an additional white space border to allow for easy handling during the framing process.
About this Open Edition
- Media: Canson Infinity Platine Fibre Rag 310 gsm cotton paper using Canon Lucia Pro pigment-based inks.
- Small prints come mounted with an 10″x8″ mat.
- Medium and large prints are hand-signed and include a hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Shipping and Handling
- Small and medium prints will be shipped flat between layers of protective board.
- Large prints will be carefully rolled and placed inside a protective postal tube.
- Shipped with a tracked courier service.
- Free shipping within New Zealand for orders at or above $99.