Tiny miners’ cottages feature amongst the tall trees lining Arrowtown’s picturesque Buckingham St on a crisp autumn morning.
- Camera: Canon EOS 6D
- Lens: Canon EF 24-105mm f3.5-5.6 at 70mm
- Exposure: f/16, 0.8s, ISO 100
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Archival Media: Canson Infinity Rag Photographique (matte finish) 310 gsm cotton rag paper using Canon Lucia Pro pigment-based inks.
- Prints are hand-signed and include a hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Small: 10″ x 7″ (254mm x 170mm) printed on A4
- Medium: 15″ x 10″ (381mm x 254mm) printed on A3
- Large: 21″ x 14″ (533mm x 355mm) printed on A2
This describes the dimensions of the printed image. Prints include an additional white space border to allow for signing and easy handling during the framing process.
- Small: 16″ x 13″ (410mm x 330mm)
- Medium: 22″ x 18″ (560mm x 460mm)
- Large: 29.5″ x 22.75″ (750mm x 580mm)
These are the approximate outer dimensions of the framed artwork and serve as a useful guide for checking it will fit into your desired space.
Please contact me if you would like to request a different size or finish for your print.
A ready-to-hang solution for you to enjoy your photograph straight away. Framed photographs are presented in a classic 30mm wide timber frame made in New Zealand. White or Black frames are available. The photograph is mounted using archival quality materials including a neutrally-coloured bevelled mat made from Bainbridge Alphamat Artcare 4-ply matboard in Spanish White (8463) and 5mm acid-free foamboard. Standard clear glass is used to frame the work – alternative glazing options are available on request including Conservation Clear glass rated to 99% UV protection and Museum Glass which offers both a high level of UV protection and anti-reflective properties.
- As I personally print each photograph on receipt of your order and frames are made to order by a NZ supplier, please allow up to 3 weeks for dispatch. If you require your order to be completed urgently, please contact me directly to discuss options.
- Prints will be either be shipped flat in an archival sleeve between layers of sturdy, protective board or carefully rolled between layers of tissue and shipped in a sturdy, heavy-duty mailing tube.
- Framed artworks can only be shipped in New Zealand and will be packaged with multiple layers of bubble-wrap and heavy-duty corrugated card to ensure safe arrival.
- All packages are shipped with a tracked courier service.
- Free shipping within New Zealand applies to all orders at or above $149.